
Friday, August 04, 2006
I AM SO PISSED AT MY CLUMSINESS.IT COST :-ME TO LOOSE MY $15-MY RANKING TO GO DOWN-A CHANCE TO IMPROVE FOR COMING SELECTIONI sprained my ankle this morn. I just didn't know how i could just fall off the bus.I seriously need to go for some walking classes.How could this happen just right before the day of a sailing race?
And because of this, I can't go for Pesta Sukan. so sad, i deperately want to go. but, maybe heaven just dont want me to take part. so I'll be optimistic and accept this.huiying was behind me when I fell and she told me that she was thinking: 'Why is Ser Gin lying on the floor?'HAHA. that cheered me up.thank you weekee and huiying for helping me! luckily they were there or else i won't know what to do.It hurts a lot and everywhere I go, I was limping badly. it swelled up too. Hope it recovers before the selection. but i found out that my cells reproduces very slowly. the hole in my skin is still there for such a lllooonnggg time. that means my sprain will take 83491753 days to recover.i'm dead.we had this sailing meeting after school. all of us were suppose to say a few words and choose next year's cap, vice-cap and junior cap. Mrs Anis treat us ice-cream too! (:should be going for wake-boarding on mon with the sailing team. but how am i suppose to go in this state? and its ex. ~$58 per person.having a long holiday next week!
.
2:43 AM